Visa Assistance Philippines

Regent Travel Corporation is committed to providing customized quality services to local and foreign travelers. Other than its tours, golf, and marine services, it also offers assistance in processing travel documents.

VISA is one of the requirements an individual needs in order to enter, leave, or stay in a country for a period of time. Thus, Regent Travel Corporation is here to provide you hassle-free visa assistance in the Philippines to four Asian countries: China, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea.

Stated below are the requirements and additional information you need for us to process your VISA.

For the Chinese Visa Application Form, please click here.

Click the title to download forms, for example, the format of the Guarantee Letter provided by the embassy and for the Japan Visa Application Form.

For Korea Visa Application Form, please click here.


Regent Travel Corporation

Marketing Team

Leave A Reply

1 × three =

  1. Derlyn Maceda says:

    Where is your physical office . Kindly assist me pn how will i be able to get single entry Chinese visa . Thanks

  2. Mary Ann R. Pungan says:

    I need a Chinese visa, how to start my application?

  3. Freeman Mensah says:

    I also need South Korean visa for my family of 4

  4. Freeman Mensah says:

    I need Chinese tourist visa assistance for 6 months multiple


    Hello good morning, can I ask if you’re processing for extension of visa here in Philippines and how much will it cost to 1-2 months extension?

  6. Richard Gaw says:

    how much for chinese visa for 10-15 days?

  7. Avegail Tambasin says:

    I need help in processing Visa to China for my family

  8. Ferdinand pascual says:

    I need assistance for the authentication of my nbi and school credentials. Call or txt 09491551319 ASAP

  9. Jessica Baquiran says:

    Good day. Would like to ask if you offer Hainan tour? Thank you

  10. Sameer Matthew says:

    Visa Information is Required
    I need some information about how a non-Philippines national can apply for a Hong Kong, South Korea or Japan visa while staying in the Philippines as a tourist.
    I am planning to go to one of these countries from Philippines?
    Waiting for your reply.